Our Commitment To You – Our Customer Charter
- We will endeavor to explain the service that we provide and the true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest confidence.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you have the chance to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice – even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- All of our staff will be professional and courteous to you – even if they are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
Ashley Law Westerham is a trading style of MRBH Ltd which is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Wealth Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Intrinsic Wealth Limited is entered on the FCA Register under reference 217742 and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited under reference 440718. MRBH Limited is Registered in England no. 7357455 at 95 High Street, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1AG.
2018 I Lexicon Designs Ltd